Let’s explore the possible employment opportunities for graduates of the Master's Degree in Technology-oriented Medicine and Surgery, which offer a wide range of interesting and challenging opportunities.
Doctors and Surgeons trained in the degree course have the opportunity to work in various roles and professional fields of a clinical and healthcare nature. These include:
- Work in the National Health Service of the countries of the Mediterranean basin, respecting the local regulations relating to the equivalence of qualifications, and in public bodies and state-owned companies.
- Employment with healthcare organizations or healthcare service management bodies nationally and internationally.
- Work in university structures, both in research and teaching activities.
- Carry out research aimed at the application of the most advanced technologies and the development of biomaterials.
- Employment in companies in the pharmaceutical and biomedical sector.
- Carry out freelance activities.
The course has a strong international vocation, providing students with training elements aimed at facilitating their insertion in medical-welfare realities not only on the national territory, but also in other countries, particularly in the Mediterranean area.
The Master's Degree in Medicine and Surgery is also a requirement for continuing studies at Schools of Specialization in the medical, surgical and services areas (lasting 4-5 years), specific training courses in general medicine (lasting 3 years), research doctorate and second-level master.
In relation to subsequent study cycles, this master's degree fits particularly well with research doctorates, including those of an industrial type, and with specialization schools that prepare students for the management of modern emergencies (e.g., emergency-urgency medicine, community medicine and primary care) and the use of advanced technologies (e.g., specialist surgery, diagnostic imaging, and radiotherapy).
Ultimately, graduates of this course have access to a wide range of job opportunities, where they can put into practice the knowledge and skills acquired during their educational path.